Comment on page
Koinly Tax Reports
Railway Wallet supports CSV exports readable by the Koinly tax software.
For now, Koinly exports are available on the Railway web and desktop apps only. Getting Railway Wallet tax reports into Koinly is quick and simple.
1. Head to the “Activity” page
2. Click the download icon.
3. Select “Koinly Tax Software” and your tax year and click Export as CSV. This will download a Koinly friendly CSV file into your browser’s download folder.
4. Head to app.koinly.io, login and head to Wallets > ‘Add wallet/exchange’
5. Search for and click ‘Railway Wallet’ and select ‘Import from file’
6. Drag and drop the CSV file you exported earlier and click ‘Import’ and you’re done, your Railway Wallet transactions will show up alongside any other wallets/exchanges you’ve imported and you can generate a tax report as normal.
Last modified 6mo ago