Comment on page
Move tokens from your 0zk address to a 0x public wallet
- 1.Click the token you would like to Unshield. For this example, we will use WMATIC. Click "Unshield" to continue.
- 2.Paste the 0x address into the recipient box. Click "Select" to see list of saved/associated addresses. You can Unshield tokens to any 0x address.
- 3.Next, enter the quantity of tokens you want to Unshield and click "Confirm amount".
- 4.If, Unshielding a network's base token, select how you want to receive the token, either wrapped (WETH, WBNB, or WMATIC) or native (ETH, BNB, or MATIC). If Unshielding to a new wallet, select native to pay for gas on the other side.
- 5.Enter your password.
- 6.Here you can view a summary of the Unshielding transaction and fees paid (0.25%). See the Self-Relaying section on how to Self-Relay a transaction. Click the Relayer Fee box to select Fee Token or select a higher or lower fee amount.
- 7.Click "Generate Proof" to prepare the transaction. Generated proofs are valid for about 3 minutes.
- 8.Click "Unshield" to submit the transaction to the selected Relayer.
- 9.If you wish to use a different Relayer or pay the transaction fee with a different token or amount, click the "Relayer Fee" box to see available options.
Optional to change Relayer, fee token, and fee amount
Once the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain, your tokens will be available in the destination 0x address.
All RAILGUN fees can be paid with wrapped base network tokens or stablecoins, so you do not need to keep a private balance of ETH, BNB or MATIC for transactions from your 0zk address.
If this is your first time using Railway Wallet, it's a good idea to Unshield some of the base network token (ETH/BNB/MATIC) to a fresh 0x address to assist with Self-Relaying as a backup to the Relayer network.
Last modified 3mo ago